Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Winner & Top 3 259

Hi everyone :)
It's winner time!
Thanks for so many fabulous entries and comments again:)

 Congrats to our Winner!

Our sponsor...
Deedee's Digis

   Prize : $15 Gift Code to Deedee's Digis

Cute As A Button Card


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 259 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 05/13/2015 will be given to a new winner! 

And our Top 3 for this week are ...




Don't forget to grab your badges from 
the sidebar :)
Well done all!

Just a reminder that the June GDT
call is open



4 comments:

Leslie said...

OMG, I'm stoked to come home from work today and see that my perpetual calendar has been chosen as one of your top picks this week! Thank you so much! Congrats to the winner and other top picks!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
3 Girl JAM DT

Little K Smith said...

OH! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to the other ladies too :)
Kelly.x

Create With Joy said...

I am delighted to discover that I am one of your prize winners!

I am contacting you now to claim my prize.

Thank you so much!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Mozila Pandawa said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Devpost.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web