Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Winner Challenge # 23

WINNER of challenge # 23 ANNOUNCEMENT!
I got to say first of all...  You guys are all so amazing!!
Those easel cards are all so beautiful.. and everyone should win.. but i can only have one winner.. and this week it is lucky numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
# 11
and this would be FLISS
Congratulation, please contact me HERE with your choice of one image from Lauretta's and one from CocoDingo's. Thank you to all the players. :)
Hugs x

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats to Fliss, this was a fun challenge

Fliss said...

Wow! Thanks girls! What a fabulous surprise I got having just been checking my reading list. You've made my day.
Off to have a look now and will email soon.
x
PS: Thanks Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Well done Fliss.Enjoy your prize!
Lisa x

Ariana Richardo said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Click Here
Muabs.com